Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 0 - Just a day at the beach.....

.....just a couple of pictures today.....
Woke up a bit early with the time zone change. This was the view from my hotel around 4 am this morning.


Once the excellent mechanics here got my bike all back together (even loaning me some parts that somehow didn't get packed in the box until I could get to the bike shop), a group of us headed out to make the 30 mile round trip to the Pacific Ocean for the ceremonial wheel dip.






Sounds like tomorrow will be back up the highway we drove in on yesterday (remember, the one with the long climbs). Luckily we've been told that the route is fairly easy to follow. Stay on highway 30 stopping at the SAG stops along the way, and then look for the hotel......no turns....no other roads to figure out which way to go......heck, even I can figure this one out.

Well here we go................

1 comment: