Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 44 - Niagra Falls, NY to Henrietta, NY (82 miles)

Ok, I have to include one more shot from yesterday's rest day. We had an incredible view of the sunset from our hotel room last night.....

Well, my start of the day shot for today doesn't really compare to the sunset last night, but I'm feeling like I need to have one for the day, so this was from early in the ride today.

After all the incredible views of the falls yesterday, I really had a hard time just finding anything that seemed worth pulling out the camera, so I decided to just record a few normal scenes from the day....

Here's one of our unofficial SAG stops along the way. You can always find riders at these stops with ice cream or chocolate milk.

Remember the shots I had earlier in the ride, where I found the flag in the side of the road, or on the mountain we had just ridden up? Well, I thought this shot fit in with those, just for the fact that it completely covered their front door.

....and another daily scene from the ride.....my roomate Jeff.....fastest blogger on the ride.

Well, today started the final week of our journey. In less than a week, we'll be dipping our wheels in the Atlantic and heading home. It's hard to believe how far we've come. Check back later to see how it all works out.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment